Tuesday, October 06, 2009

"My final heaven"

"Each night I feel the distance that has grown between us
Open up as lonely as the space between the stars"

This is not a story about a super-hero. Nor the soul within her.
This is not a story about heroic sacrifices. Nor saving the world from the brink of armageddon.

This is a story about loss.

All dwelling in this world would never notice how amazing you were. How kind your heart was.
How I loved you, in the utmost meaning.
All dwelling in this world expect great deeds of love. I just loved you, in the utmost meaning.

Why can't you come back? Drop like a tear from the sky...
No, enough crying.

This loving heart of mine will honor your memory and spread the hope I have found in your arms.

I shall save the lives of the innocent.
Just like you saved mine, when I was guilty as charged.

So that maybe I will be worthy to love you in paradise...
My final consequence.
My final heaven.